The Young Hopeful always welcomes guest post submissions! We love to feature talented writers and showcase their work. If you think that you have advice or college tips, we want to hear them!
Because The Young Hopeful’s audience is widely 17-25 year old females, the majority of our articles are college-related, but we are also open to other topics that college-aged women would find helpful. Here are a few of posts that have performed incredibly well on The Young Hopeful:
- How to Email & Impress Your Professors
- 5 Daily Habits That Will Boost Your GPA
- The Complete Guide to College Move In Day
Please check the archives to see what topics have already been covered, but we would love to hear other angles on previously written topics! Below are the guidelines for submitting an article for publication on The Young Hopeful:
- has a minimum of 800 words
- is written in a casual, conversational, yet informative tone
- has shorter paragraphs and uses subheadings
- is an original work that has not been published anywhere else (including your own blog)
- does not include any affiliate links
While we cannot respond to every submission, we will contact you if your piece is chosen to be featured on The Young Hopeful.